Monday, February 9, 2009

Prayers for our Nation and World

Dear God, I pray that you will bring about a sense of Peace in the house and the senate. I pray you will cover the minds of all involved and give them peace in following the presidents lead. I pray that you will give Obama great wisdom and insight into our countries needs and that the decision making will be swift and the positive results will be many and bring great hope throughout the world. I pray that the president will continue to turn to you dear sweet God of Love.. Help him to trust in, confide in and submit to you. I love you God! I also pray that you will guide me into ways of using my talents to glorify you and God I pray that the blessings will flow to a place of over flowing so that I can bless others. I pray that you will provide for my family and bring about prosperity and good health. I pray that my husband will find work that he enjoys deeply. Healthy work and peace. I pray that I will be able to love him and forgive him completely and deeply.. Love Shell also I want to pray your protection over my children and my family. I pray that wisdom will spread along with patience and Love! And good health!! Love Shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home